Put a stop to feelings of inadequacy with these strategies, practices, and exercises.
With warmth and encouragement, along with her original ten-step process, Carolynn Hillman puts self-esteem and the accomplishment and real satisfaction it engenders within the reach of every woman. Her straightforward approach to conquering feelings of inadequacy and self-defeating behavior include:
Recovery of Your Self-Esteem: A Guide for Women
- Practicing six key ways of nurturing yourself
- Recognizing and appreciating your good points
- Silencing the inner critic and heeding the inner child
- Breaking the self-imposed failure cycle
- Overcoming external obstacles that limit your progress
supports readers with participatory exercises and inspiring examples that confirm feelings of increased self-respect and achievement. It offers invaluable advice and understanding that will pave the way toward feeling better more of the time.